Hearty Tomato Soup
Tomato soup has many benefits to our bodies including bone health and cardiovascular health due to the nutrients in the soup. That's why our Hearty Tomato Soup is a wonderful meal to have any time of the day.
- 1 package NutriWise Chicken Bouillon Soup
- 2 packages NutriWise Cream of Tomato Soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 (28 oz.) can whole tomatoes, drained
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- Heat the water and combine with the chicken bouillon soup mix to dissolve.
- In a large saucepan bring tomatoes to boil.
- Add the chicken soup. Reduce heat, cover, and slow simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in cream of tomato soup and basil. Let simmer 10 more minutes.
- Puree soup in blender to create a smooth texture.