No Products in the Cart
High Protein - 15 grams Per Serving
High Calorie - 120 Calories Per Serving
High Carb - 13g Carbs-1g Fiber = 12g Net Carbs
Low Sugar - 2 grams Per Serving
Low Fat - 1.5 grams Per Serving
Low Fiber - 1 gram Per Serving
Can something this creamy and rich really be low fat and low calorie? You bet it can! Our NutriWise Creamy Chicken Pasta is a hearty, quick meal that can keep you on track with your weight loss or maintenance goals.
1. Combine the contents of 1 packet and 5 oz. (approx. 150mL) water into a microwave safe bowl. Stir well.
2. Microwave on high 2 min 30 sec; then stir. Continue to microwave on high for another 2 min 30 sec. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed).
3. Remove bowl from microwave, stir and allow 1-2 minutes to cool. Enjoy.
*For drier consistency, prepare with 4 oz. of water
1. Combine the contents of the package with 5 oz. (approx. 150mL) water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
2. Bring to a boil using medium heat.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired consistency is obtained.
4. Remove from stovetop, stir and allow 1-2 minutes to cool. Enjoy.
Serving Size: 1 Packet (57g)
Servings Per Container: 7
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Protein Blend (calcium caseinate, hydrolyzed gelatin), Enriched Pasta (durum semolina flour [wheat], niacin, ferrous sulfate [iron], thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), Textured Vegetable Protein (soy flour), Modified Corn Starch, Sour Cream (cultured cream, nonfat dry milk), Hydrolyzed Soy and Corn Protein, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor (sugar, salt, autolyzed yeast extract), Salt, Sunflower Oil, Dehydrated Carrots, Gum blend (gum arabic, xanthan gum, guar gum), Maltodextrin, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Artificial Flavor, Carrot Powder, Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Dehydrated Parsley, Leek Powder, Garlic Powder, Spices (bayleaf, celery, thyme), Soy Lecithin. Contains Wheat, Milk, and Soy. Manufactured on equipment that processes egg, peanuts and tree nuts.