- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper
- 1 packet of the Vegetable Chili Diet Entree from NutriWise
- 6 oz of HOT water
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut off the top of the bell pepper and remove seeds.
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 350 F
- While peppers are roasting, empty contents of package into a medium microwave-safe bowl and combine with the hot water.
- Cook 3 minutes in the microwave; stir and cook another 2 to 3 minutes. Allow 30 seconds to 1 minute to set in the microwave. Carefully remove and stir.
- Add the vegetable chili ready to each half of the pepper.
- Add the shredded cheese and bake the peppers 3 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy