A French traditional food of diced meat in a creamy sauce, we've reimagined the household meal into a healthier version of its self by replacing the heavy cream with our deliciously nutritious chicken and vegetable cream soup mix. Packed with aromatic spices, and the natural flavors of real vegetables, this Veal Fricassee is the perfect hearty meal to enjoy - filling you up without filling you out.
- 1 packet Cream of Chicken Soup Mix
- 3 oz Veal, cubed
- 1/4 cup Mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tbsp Green Onions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/16 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp each Thyme and Nutmeg
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Rice, instant dry
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl and stir well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high 4-6 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
Calories 410 • Protein 31g • Carbohydrate 43g • Fat 12g • Fiber 3g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 4 • Starch 1 • Vegetable 1