Turkey and Dressing with Gravy
Missing that delicious Thanksgiving meal? Well you don't have to wait until November to have it again if you try our Turkey and Dressing with Gravy. It tastes so yummy and is packed with protein.
- 2 packages NutriWise Cream of Chicken Soup
- 6 oz. turkey breast, cooked and sliced
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 1 tbsp. green onion, minced
- Dash of ground sage
- ½ cup hot water
- Toast bread, then crumble.
- Dilute 1 package of soup with ¼ cup of water. Season with sage, and stir in onions.
- Combine bread crumbs with soup mixture and place in bottom of oven-safe dish.
- Layer turkey on top.
- In a small bowl mix remaining soup packet with remaining water, adding more water if necessary.
- Pour over turkey.
- Heat in microwave oven until warm.