Tastee Baked Chicken
Our Tastee Baked Chicken not only tastes delicious and is simple to make, but it also is packed with nutrients and protein to meet you and your body's needs. Try it out!
- 1 package NutriWise Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 packets NutriWise Italian Dressing
- 4 4-oz chicken breast halves
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups water chestnuts, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- ½ tsp. thyme
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Arrange chicken, mushrooms, and water chestnuts in a baking dish.
- Mix soup with the water. Add rosemary, thyme, and salad dressing.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through.