Tangy Lemon Blueberry Sauce
Who doesn't enjoy a tasty tangy jam over fresh fruit or pancakes in the morning? Unfortunately, most of these store-bought jams and sauces are laden with calories, preservatives, and carbs. Make yourself a delicious lemon blueberry sauce at home with a couple simple ingredients, and enjoy the same great flavor of conventional sauces, without the extra calories weighing you down. Homemade, simple, and nutritious - definitely the way to go.
- 1 packet Lemonade Drink Mix
- Artificial Sweetener
- Place blueberries in water in a small bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap, microwave 1 minute on high (100%).
- Using a whisk, mash up the softened blueberries and stir in the drink mix and sweetener a little at a time.
- Let stand to thicken, stir again.
- Serve over your choice of fresh fruit or pancakes.
Calories 87 • Protein 12g • Carbohydrate 8g • Fat 0g • Fiber 1g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 1 • Fruit 1