Our Swiss Steak tastes even better than it sounds. The combination of the cheese and beef will make your mouth burst with all of the flavors you love, and it has a total of 50 grams of protein.
- 1 package NutriWise Cream of Tomato Soup
- 3½ oz. round steak, cut into strips
- ¼ cup green peppers, diced
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- In a small non-stick frying pan combine steak and vegetables.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Cook until meat is slightly browned.
- Mix soup according to package directions, then pour over vegetable-meat mixture.
- Simmer on low heat for approximately 30 minutes.