Swiss Chocolate Cookies
Craving something sweet? Then you should try making our Swiss Chocolate Cookies. They are only 42 calories and are amazingly delicious you will want to make them all the time.
- 3 packages NutriWise Swiss Chocolate Shake/Pudding
- 3 egg whites
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. butter extract
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1¼ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix water and pudding mix until smooth.
- Add oil, vanilla and butter extract. Mix thoroughly.
- Add egg whites and mix again thoroughly.
- In a small bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to liquid mixture and mix until smooth.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto a baking sheet that has been sprayed with no-stick cooking spray or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes.
- Remove to a cooling rack. Serve warm or cool.