Super Duper Zucchini Soup
Our Super Duper Zucchini Soup is not only packed with protein, but also flavor. The combination of our Chicken Bouillon Soup with freshly chopped vegetables creates for the perfect meal.
- 2 packages NutriWise Chicken Bouillon Soup
- 2 tbsp. light olive oil
- 3 cups diced zucchini
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced carrots
- ½ cup green onions, diced
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups skim milk
- 1½ cups water
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot. Sauté zucchini, celery, carrots, and onion until soft (approximately 15 minutes).
- In a small bowl, combine flour and milk. Mix until smooth and then add to stock pot.
- Cook until thickened. Remove from heat.
- In another small bowl combine water and chicken bouillon soup mix. Add to pot and stir until well combined.
- Puree soup, in batches, in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour pureed soup back into stock pot. Simmer until heated through.
- Stir in sour cream, and serve.