Super Creamy Mushroom Soup
If you are looking to try out a new soup recipe, you should try our Super Creamy Mushroom Soup. The creamy texture combined with the savory flavors of the vegetables, this soup is to die for.
- 2 packages NutriWise Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (14 oz.) can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. light olive oil
- 2 cups baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup skim milk
- In a small bowl combine chicken broth with soup mix. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, and sauté the mushrooms and green onion for about 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Stir in flour.
- Gradually pour in soup mixture, stirring constantly, and allowing soup to thicken.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes, or until mixture begins to bubble.
- Stir in milk.