Stuffed Mushrooms are not only delicious, but also filling! This nutritious meal has 18 grams of protein to keep you full for hours. Be sure to try it out!
- 1 package NutriWise Beef Bouillon Soup
- 2 oz. low-fat Swiss cheese, grated
- 8 medium-sized mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- Clean mushrooms and separate stems. Chop stems and mix with Swiss cheese.
- Make mushroom cups by scooping out the remaining mushroom caps.
- Place mixture in each mushroom cup. Sprinkle beef soup and a small amount of water over each mushroom.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes.