Our Stir-Fried Chicken is full of vegetables to protein to keep you happy and your body fueled with energy. It is simple to make yet so delicious. Try it out for yourself!
- 1 package NutriWise Cream of Chicken Soup
- 4 packets NutriWise Italian Dressing
- 6 oz. chicken breast, cut into strips
- ¼ cup green peppers, sliced
- ¼ cup cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup cauliflower, chopped
- ¼ broccoli, chopped
- Garlic powder to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Spray a wok or large skillet with cooking spray. Heat the pan.
- Toss chicken into the heated pan. Add seasoning as needed.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through
- Add the vegetables and Italian dressing.
- Sprinkle soup mix over chicken-vegetable mixture.
- Cook until vegetables are tender-crisp.