Spaghetti Squash Casserole
If you are craving pasta, but also want that refreshing aspect to it with vegetables, try out our Spaghetti Squash Casserole. The squash gives a vibrant taste that makes for an excellent meal.
- 1 package NutriWise Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 package NutriWise Sea Salt and Vinegar Chips, crushed
- 4 cups spaghetti squash, cooked
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1cup green onion, diced
- ¾ cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup fat-free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- In a large bowl combine squash, chicken, green onion, and mushrooms. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine soup mix and the water. Mix well, and stir in sour cream.
- Stir sour cream mixture into squash mixture to coat evenly.
- Place in a baking dish, lightly coated in cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with crushed chip crumbs.
- Bake at 400˚ for 20-25 minutes, or until heated through.