A simple, creamy, flavor-packed shrimp chowder for a delicious low-calorie meal, made easy and weight loss friendly. This recipe livens up hearty potatoes with thyme and scallions and is the perfect light meal for a rainy day indoors.
- 1 packet Cream of Chicken Soup Mix
- Ground thyme dash
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup cooked and diced potatoes
- 1 diced scallion
- 1 oz cooked salad shrimp
- Combine soup mix, thyme, and water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add potato, scallion, and shrimp.
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds to heat.
- Stir and serve.