Shiitake Mushroom Sauce
Make your own shitake mushroom sauce, to rival and beat the same store-bought products laden with salt, unnecessary carbs, and fat. An easy and simple recipe with only four steps, this is a delicious sauce with only 80 low calories, a complete 13g of high-quality slow digesting proteins, and a whole lot of flavor.
- 1 packet Cream of Chicken Soup Mix
- 6 oz boiling water
- 1/4 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- No stick cooking spray as needed
- Saute mushrooms in no stick cooking spray until softened.
- Remove from heat and reserve.
- Add boiling water to soup mix and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add mushrooms and allow to stand 2 minutes.