Rocky Road Ice Cream
Make yourself a cold and delightful treat on a warm summer day, in the comfort of your own home. Treat yourself to the decadence of a rocky road ice cream, with only 230 low calories and 22 grams of high-quality protein. We've made ice-cream healthy, delicious, and ready to eat through a few easy and effective steps.
- 1 packet Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar, chopped
- 5 ice cubes
- 2 oz water, cold
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 packet Artificial Sweetener
- Crush ice cubes in a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the bar, blend until mixed.
- Stir in the chopped bar.
- Serve immediately or freeze for 15 min, then serve.
- Variation: Substitute a Double Chocolate or a ChocoMint Bar for the Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar.
Calories 230 • Protein 22g • Carbohydrate 27g • Fat 5g • Fiber 4g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 1• Starch 1 • Milk 1