Rice with Broccoli and Mushrooms
Vegetable rice is a traditional dish enjoyed by a variety of different cultures throughout the world in a variety of different forms. You can enjoy this dish with many different ingredients, and for this recipe, we've chosen to decorate our brown rice with the hearty taste and texture of mushrooms coupled with broccoli, all simmered together in the chicken and vegetable cream soup.
- 1 packet Chicken Cream Soup Mix
- Ground garlic
- Lemon peel, optional
- Hot water
- Cooked brown rice
- Cooked broccoli
- Small quartered mushrooms
- Combine soup mix, spices, and water in a medium size, microwave safe bowl, stir.
- Mix in rice, broccoli, and mushrooms.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.