Rasberry Mint Parfait
Mar 26, 18
Raspberry Mint Parfait
What better way to begin your day than with the delicious delights of a fresh raspberry parfait - make your own at home with four simple and healthy ingredients. You'll love the refreshing taste of fresh raspberries coupled with the creamy Coco-Mint Pudding Mix and topped with a light whipped cream, it's the breakfast weight loss dreams are made of.
- 1 packet Chocolate Cream Pudding & Shake Mix
- 4 oz cold water
- 1/2 tsp. mint extract
- 1/2 cup fresh or thawed raspberries
- 1 tbsp fat-free whipped topping
- Mix 4 ounces of cold water, mint extract, and 1 Chocolate Pudding & Shake mix.
- Place 1/2 of pudding in a parfait glass.
- Add 1/4 cup fresh or thawed raspberries on top.
- Spoon on top of the fruit a second layer of pudding.
- Garnish with 2 or 3 additional raspberries and whipped topping.
Calories 138 • Protein 15g • Carbohydrate 16g • Fat 2g • Fiber 3g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 1 • Fruit 1/2 • Milk 1
Exclusive 10% Discount
Save & Secure Checkout