Quick Chicken Kabobs
Looking for a meal that will meet all of your needs? Then try our Quick Chicken Kabobs. They are quick just like the name and will satisfy your hunger and your tastebuds.
- 1 package NutriWise Chicken Bouillon Soup
- Rosemary to taste
- Dash of Thyme
- 8 oz. water
- 4 oz. chicken, cubed
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup green peppers, cubed
- Dissolve soup in the water. Stir in rosemary and thyme.
- Marinate chicken in this mixture for 20 minutes.
- Place chicken and vegetables on toothpicks. Arrange in microwave-safe baking dish.
- Pour marinade over top. Baste, then microwave for 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken and vegetables over, baste, and then cook for about 5 minutes more.