Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Cupcakes are a great dessert, but our Peanut Butter Cupcakes will blow you away. They are quick and easy to make, and will leave you and your tummy satisfied.
- 6 packages NutriWise Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 6 tbsp. peanut butter
- ¼ cup butter spray
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. Splenda brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bake at 350° until golden brown.
- Spread frosting (below) over each cupcake once cooled.
- 2 packages NutriWise French Vanilla Shake/Pudding
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1∕8 cup butter spray
Mix together and spread over Peanut Butter Cupcakes.
Calories 71 • Protein 6g • Carbohydrate 5g • Fat 3g • Fiber 0.1g