Orange Fruit Salad
Fruit Salads are the perfect combination of sweet tooth indulgence and healthy eating. Dress up your fruit salad through this tasty and tangy recipe using simple, delicious ingredients. Diced fruit of your choice mixed with our tangy orange drink mix will deliver a taste unmatched, you'll definitely want more.
- 1 packet Orangeade Drink Mix
- Water, cold
- Knox® unflavored gelatin
- Ice cubes
- Coconut extract (optional)
- Fruit, diced
- Combine the two packets of drink mix with the unflavored gelatin in a medium size bowl.
- Add 1 cup of cold water and stir with a whisk until blended.
- To dissolve the gelatin, micro- wave on high (100%) for 11⁄2 to 2 min.
- Add ice cubes and let stand 8 to 10 min, the mixture will start to thicken.
- Remove any unmelted ice cubes, stir in fruit and refrigerate until set.
Calories 113 • Protein 15g • Carbohydrate 12g • Fat 1g Fiber 0g (will depend on type of fruit you pick)
Apple = 2.5g • Grapes = 1g • Peach = 2g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 1/2 • Fruit 1 • Milk 1