Craving something spicy? Then you should try out our Mexican Salad. The combination of hot sauce and fresh vegetables and herbs create for the perfect meal with that kick of spice you're looking for.
- 1 package NutriWise Cream of Tomato Soup
- 4 oz. lean ground steak
- ½ cup green onion, diced
- ½ cup water 1 tsp. cilantro
- ¼ tsp. hot sauce
- ½ cup lettuce
- ¼ cup tomato, chopped
- 2 slices Melba toast, crumbled for croutons
- Brown steak and onions. Drain excess grease.
- In a small bowl dissolve tomato soup in ½ cup water. Add to steak mixture.
- Add cilantro and hot sauce.
- Top with lettuce and tomato.
- Sprinkle in the Melba toast croutons.