Hearty Turkey Noodle Soup
Everyone loves a good turkey noodle soup, it's the type of comfort food we want when we're sick in bed, or cuddled up in a blanket on a cold day. Try this simple recipe for a delicious turkey noodle soup, prepared in under five minutes. It's the most convenient and readily available way to get the food you desire, at a nutritional benefit you'll love.
- 1 packet Chicken w/ Noodles Soup
- 4 oz cooked, cubed turkey
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- Ground thyme & black pepper to taste
- Prepare Chicken Soup Mix according to package directions.
- Add turkey, onion, and spices.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1-2 minutes, until thoroughly heated.
- Stir and serve.