Green Bean Casserole
An American Christmas classic, green bean casseroles are enjoyed throughout the year in many households, especially around Christmas time where they served as an essential side dish. Try this simple and delicious recipe for a green bean casserole using a healthier soup base mix, packed with protein. So good, you'll come back for more.
- 1 packet Cream of Chicken Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup frozen, french cut green beans
- 1/4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp onion flakes
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/8 tsp ground marjoram
- 1/8 tsp ground rosemary
- Combine green beans, mushrooms and onion flakes in a small bowl with 2 tbsp of water.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2-4 minutes, until beans are cooked.
- Add hot water, spices, and Chicken & Vegetable Cream Soup Mix.
- Stir and serve.