Italian cuisine made easy through this delicious yet simple dish of creamy alfredo pasta combined with the rich taste of shrimp, asparagus, and a light lemon juice to refresh your palette - all under 300 calories. Now, this the type of comfort food one can comfortably eat without the guilt of excess carbs weighing you down.
- 1 packet Creamy Alfredo Pasta Mix
- 1 cup Water
- 2 oz Medium Shrimp, fresh, cooked
- 1/4 tsp Lemon juice
- Tarragon pinch
- 1/2 cup Asparagus Spears, cooked
- Prepare Creamy Alfredo Pasta according to package directions.
- Add shrimp, lemon, and spice during the last 30 seconds of cooking to heat shrimp.
- Serve over hot, cooked asparagus spears.
Calories 299 • Protein 26g • Carbohydrate 37g • Fat 6g • Fiber 2.5g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 3 • Starch 2 • Vegetable 1