Double Chocolate Orange Dream
This recipe calls for a twist on your chocolate pudding by infusing the great taste and refreshing flavors of fresh oranges into the mix. It's as easy as that, simply add fresh slices of oranges into your pudding and enjoy a light dessert, low in calories and high in taste and quality.
- 1 packet Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 4 oz water
- 1/3 cup Canned Mandarin Orange Slices (in water)
- 1 tsp Orange Zest
- Prepare the pudding according to package directions.
- Drain the mandarin orange slices and pat dry.
- Add the mandarin orange slices to the pudding.
- For a more intense orange flavor, sprinkle the orange zest on top.
Calories 110 • Protein 13g • Carbohydrate 21g • Fat 0.5g • Fiber 3g
Exchanges Per Serving
Milk 1 • Fruit 1