Double Chocolate Creme Tart
Satisfy your chocolate cravings with our incredibly simple, and always a delicious recipe for a double chocolate creme tart. Dieting and eating healthy doesn't always have to be green: watching the nutritional information on what you eat can allow you to indulge responsibly, and our chocolate tart recipe allows for just that. Balance the sweet with the tartness of sour cream and enjoy today.
- 1 packet Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 4 oz water
- 2 tbsp fat-free sour cream
- Artificial sweetener to taste
- Combine Pudding Mix and water in a bowl, whisk until smooth.
- Spoon into custard cups.
- Combine sour cream and sweetener and mix until smooth.
- Spoon over pudding.
Calories 109 • Protein 13.5g • Carbohydrate 14g • Fat 1g • Fiber 2g
Exchanges Per Serving