Enjoy the South Asain delight of curried vegetables through this simple dish in a vegetable and chicken cream soup base. Fresh vegetables combine with an array of aromatic spices making this dish the perfect low-calorie meal to enjoy on a night in at home.
- 1 packet Cream of Chicken Soup Mix
- 1/4 peeled, small diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen green beans
- 1/8 tsp curry powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Place potatoes and 1/3 cup water in a small bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and green beans and cook an additional 2 minutes, do not drain.
- Combine soup mix and spices and stir into vegetables.
- Add an additional 1-2 tbsp water if desired.