Curried Chicken & Vegetable Cream Soup
A simple two-ingredient recipe, all you have to do is add in curry powder to our ready-to-go Chicken and Vegetable Cream Soup Mix for a delightful taste of South Asian cuisine. It's the perfect light meal which will fill you up with 12g of high-quality slow digesting proteins, and you'll be back for more.
- 1 packet Chicken Cream Soup Mix
- 7 oz boiling water
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- Pepper to taste
- Empty the contents of one packet of Chicken & Vegetable Cream Soup into a cup or bowl.
- Add 7 oz of boiling water.
- Stir thoroughly until dissolved.
- Add curry powder and pepper, stir and allow to stand 1 minute.