- 1 packet Creamy Alfredo Pasta Mix
- 8 oz Water, warm
- 2 oz Chicken Breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 tbsp Cooking Sherry
- No-Stick Cooking Spray as needed
- Sauté chicken in no stick cooking spray until cooked through.
- Slice and reserve.
- Place contents of the packet in a medium size microwave-safe bowl.
- Add water and cooking sherry and mix thoroughly.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 min., stirring thoroughly halfway through cooking time.
- Add chicken and mix.
- Return to microwave and cook 2 more min. or until sauce has thickened (Heating times may vary due to differences in microwave ovens).
- The sauce will continue to thicken upon standing (1-2 min.).