Beefy Mushrooms & Rice
Prepare a rich and flavorful meal for yourself, in under 300 calories, packed with 31g of slow digesting high-quality proteins, this hearty beef and mushroom rice is a perfect dish for you. Combined with the solid meat is the earthy texture of fresh mushrooms, and the garlic powder and green onions bring the whole meal alive. This is definitely a meal you'll enjoy.
- 1 packet Cream of Chicken Soup Mix
- 3 oz Ground Sirloin
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp Green Onions, diced
- 1/2 cup Water, boiling
- 1/2 tsp Parsley
- 1/3 cup Brown Rice, cooked
- No-Stick Cooking Spray as needed
- Brown the ground sirloin over medium heat in a skillet coated with no-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle meat with the garlic powder, add mushrooms and green onion, continue cooking until mushrooms are tender.
- Combine soup mix and parsley and add boiling water.
- Stir soup and rice into beef mixture and simmer 2 minutes.
Calories 256 • Protein 31g • Carbohydrate 24g • Fat 4g • Fiber 3g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 4 • Starch 1 • Vegetable 1