If you would like to try an alternative to chicken or beef, try our Baked Fish. It tastes just as good and is full of omega-3's and protein for a highly nutritious meal!
- ½ package NutriWise Chicken Bouillon Soup
- 4 oz. water Curry powder to taste
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ⅛ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. thyme or rosemary
- 4 oz. sole, flounder, or haddock
- ½ slice toasted diet bread, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- In a medium bowl dissolve chicken soup mix in the water.
- Add the seasonings to the soup.
- Dip the sh in this mixture to coat, then coat with bread crumbs (in a bowl or bag).
- Place in baking dish and bake at 350˚ for 30 minutes.