Sweet and Sour Slaw
Craving something sweet and sour? Try making our delicious Sweet and Sour Slaw. It's refreshing yet easy salad to make on a hot Summer day and only 67 calories!
- 2 packages NutriWise Italian Dressing
- 1 cup cabbage
- ½ cup green peppers, chopped
- ½ cup green onions, sliced
- ½ cup vinegar
- ½ tsp. mustard seed
- ½ tsp. celery seed
- Ground pepper to taste
- Shred cabbage. Mix with peppers and onions.
- Mix together all other ingredients except dressing, and then combine with cabbage mixture.
- Add dressing to slaw and mix thoroughly.