Chocolate Mint Berry Treat
Enjoy a light dessert without the guilt of excess calories, fat, and sugar weighing you down. With a simple recipe and no cook time, this chocolate mint berry treat packs the decadence of rich, creamy chocolate combined with the refreshing delight of tart raspberries - the perfect sweet and savory combination. Packed with 15 whole grams of high-quality protein, it'll fill you up without filling you out.
- 1 packet Chocolate Pudding & Shake
- 4 oz cold water
- 1 tsp Mint extract
- 1/2 cup Raspberries (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 1 tbsp fat-free whipped topping
- Drain and rinse raspberries (if fresh).
- Mix pudding/shake with water and stir thoroughly.
- Fold in raspberries and top with whipped topping.
Calories 138 • Protein 15g • Carbohydrate 16g • Fat 2g • Fiber 3g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 1 • Milk 1/2 • Fruit 1/2