A throwback to winter weather with this delicious and healthy treat, simple to make and yummy to taste - this is an indulgence you won't be left feeling guilty over. Made with fresh raspberries, and topped with fat-free whipped cream, this is the perfect treat for a day at home, nestled up with a great book.
- 1 packet Chocolate Pudding & Shake Mix
- 4 oz cold water
- 1/2 tsp. mint extract
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh, if frozen, thaw)
- 1/5 cup whipped topping (fat-free recommended)
- Drain and rinse raspberries.
- Mix pudding/shake with water, add extract and stir thoroughly.
- Fold in raspberries and top with whipped topping.
Calories 138 • Protein 15g • Carbohydrate 16g • Fat 2g • Fiber 3g
Exchanges Per Serving
Meat 1 • Milk 1⁄2 • Fruit 1