From the Italian word minestrone meaning "big soup", our deliciously healthy variation of the traditional soup is incredibly flavorful and extremely satisfying. This version calls for the use of our vegetable bean soup mix as well as chicken breasts for that extra punch of flavor. One taste of our Italian minestrone soup recipe and you'll be hooked.
- Vegetable Bean Soup Mix
- 7 oz water
- 4 quartered medium mushrooms
- 2 tbsp diced celery
- 1/4 diced tomatoes
- 1/4 diced cup green pepper
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 2 oz precooked skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Combine soup with water and prepare according to package instructions.
- Add mushrooms, celery, green pepper, tomato, and onion powder.
- Cut chicken into bite size chunks.
- Add chicken to sauce mixture and microwave an additional 1-2 minutes on low heat.